What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide that helps you treat your Endometriosis
- How a few simple changes in your eating habits can dramatically reduce your endometriosis symptoms – what you read here may very well surprise you!
- 6 common signs that you may have endometriosis Â– if you are concerned at all that you may have this condition, you should definitely read this!
- Relaxation techniques Â– use these techniques to reduce your stress and reduce the severity of your symptoms anytime, anywhere, 24/7!
- Plus, instructions for keeping a wellness diary as well as a complete wellness diary sample page that you can copy and use yourself!
- Three: Tells you about dietary and lifestyle changes you can make to help prevent future outbreaks of endometriosis symptoms!
- 3 possible causes of endometriosis Â– and what, if anything, you can do to lessen your risk of developing this condition!
- How to manage the pain associated with endometriosis Â– follow these tips and feel better Â– much, much better!
- Two: Tells you what supplements you can safely use to reduce or eliminate your painful endometriosis symptoms!
- One: Tells you the very best all-natural methods you can use to eliminate your painful endometriosis symptoms!
- The Genetic Predisposition Theory Â– and what this means for your chances of developing endometriosis!
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Treating Your Endometriosis scores 70.13/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.treatendometriosis.com/endometriosis.html, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $37.77.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: treatendometriosis.com you’ll also be taken through to treatendometriosis.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)